Trade Shows & Events
VIEW BY CATEGORY
Whether you’re choosing machinery or materials, it is vital you feel confident about your decisions. The best way to do this is to see all the options together in one place.
Come to Labelexpo Americas 2018 and hear the noise of the machinery in operation, feel the texture of the substrates and see the print quality for yourself.
- See live demonstrations of the latest machinery and materials.
- Learn about global label trends and technologies.
- Meet the world's leading suppliers and network with industry experts.
Pick up inspiring ideas from the best of the industry! Discover all new products and trends! Successfully establish new contacts! At the world's leading fair for imaging: photokina.
With new topics, a new cycle and new dates, photokina demonstrates the rapid development of the imaging industry. So that you're always up to date. Today and tomorrow.
photokina is setting new standards as a provider of impulses: as of 2018, the world's leading trade fair for imaging will take place annually.
It will in future thus optimally reflect the fast-paced nature and the ever briefer innovation cycles of an increasingly digitalized industry. As of 2019 the trade fair will also have a new date in May. In addition to innovations from the core areas of the imaging workflow, the entire range of products, applications and services of relevance for imaging shall in future be presented in Cologne.
Whether you're looking for cutting-edge technologies, want to explore the latest products and services on the market or need the knowledge to overcome your business challenges, you'll get it at PRINT® 18.
The event will build on "The Learning Experience" - with more than 50 education sessions that shed light on topics ranging from design/creative process, packaging, marketing, growth strategies and emerging technologies. These educational programs analyze new methods to increase ROI:
- Education Seminars and Hands-on Labs
- Panel Discussions
- Distinguished Leader Speakers
- Learning Experience Theater Presentations on the Show Floor
PRINT® 18 promises to shed light on the topics and solutions you need to grow YOUR business:
- Meet with vendors of print and graphic communications technologies to evaluate and compare new products.
- Network and explore ideas with YOUR community of colleagues, customers, suppliers and prospects in the industry!
PACK EXPO offers a show floor full of machinery in action and packaging solutions for every industry imaginable.
- Observe equipment in action and in person. You may arrive at the show with abstract goals in mind, but you’ll leave with a clear vision of what can be done to make those goals reality.
- Walk the show floor to get a broader perspective on all current and emerging technologies, on what your competitors are doing and where trends are headed.
- Touch base with vendors, meet potential new suppliers and have conversations that are the key to your success.
- Attendees come to the SGIA Expo to buy!
They’re industry leaders from around the world, and more than 60% of them have purchasing authority. They come to the SGIA Expo to compare and buy equipment, consumables and services.
- They’re looking for you, and they’re looking to you.
SGIA Expo attendees print everything — t-shirts and apparel, nameplates and electronics, banners and packaging — and they’re seeking new ideas. As the lines between market segments continue to blur, SGIA Expo attendees are the ones going in new directions, looking for ideas, applications and technologies to build their businesses. They’re looking for expertise as well as products.
- The 2018 SGIA Expo is where you’ll connect.
The SGIA Expo is North America’s largest printing industry trade show — period. Our last Las Vegas event (2016) received the coveted TSNN “Fastest Growing” and TSE “Gold 100” awards — ranking us among the largest trade shows in the US. Expect more than 600 exhibitors and 10s of thousands of printing industry professionals.
VIEW BY CATEGORY
Digital Adoption in Printed Packaging Markets (Parts One & Two)
Join Bob Leahey, Associate Director at InfoTrends, a division of Keypoint Intelligence for the first of two sessions highlighting the findings of its recent report, produced in cooperation with SGIA. The reports provide both quantitative and qualitative descriptions of digital adoption in the corrugated, folding carton, and flexible packaging segments. Don’t miss this free, information-rich session.
Expo Session Track:
- Printed Packaging
Who Should Attend:
- Company Owners
- Management Teams
- Production Managers
October 18, 1:30 pm
October 19, 9:00 am