Quarterly Tracker Program
Keypoint Intelligence's Quarterly Tracking Program provides support for your marketing, product planning, product development, and short and long-term strategy development decisions. Our approach, trend analysis, and data tracking provide our clients with a clear view of the industry, helping you to understand trends in placements to align your business and develop strategies for success.
The quarterly results are provided to clients in an Excel pivot table database by technology, by model, and by region. Clients have the ability to use the pivot tables for additional sorting and data analysis to meet their needs.
The World Wide Document Imaging Scanner Quarterly Tracker Service tracks scanner shipment activity by region and model on a global basis. It provides document scanner vendors, who are looking to obtain accurate worldwide data, the market statistics and objective analysis needed for making critical decisions.
Keypoint Intelligence uses seven categories to segment the Document Imaging Scanner market based on scanning speed and price. This combination is used to group products together that typically compete against one another. Categories include:
• Desktop Workgroup
• Low-Volume Production
• Mid-Volume Production
• High-Volume Production
The Global Production Hardware Quarterly Tracker provides detailed quarterly tracking by segment and model. The primary objectives of the program are to:
- Supply quarterly placement and estimated equipment revenues by market segment and geographic region for the key production digital printing and copying market
- Assess quarterly market share by vendor
- Estimate new product placement activities by key market segment and geographic region
- Provide equipment manufacturers and resellers with market statistics and objective analysis for making critical marketing, product, and business strategy decisions
- Track data center printing and high-volume copying placements
Understanding the market takes focus and expertise. Keypoint Intelligence has been tracking and forecasting the wide format market for over 15 years. We can supply the research, analysis, and counsel you will need to take full advantage of market opportunities.
• North America (U.S & Canada)
• Western Europe – Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, and the UK
• South & Latin America
• Central & Eastern Europe
• Middle East & Africa
• Rest of Asia/Pacific